INFORMATIVE REPORT EX ART. 13 – LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03
In compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, we hereby inform you that the processing of your personal data as have been provided in the filling in of all the online forms to be found on this web site and which are necessary for carrying on the browsing and the forwarding of e-mail messages or other material, will be made use of for commercial, promotional and/or sales grounds, as well as in connection to statistics, that is to say for the forwarding of editorial material by means of consultancy, processing or collation.
The submitting of the requested data is optional but refusing to submit them solely entails relinquishing the receiving of proposals, offers or other material referred to above.
The holder of the processed data is Lupia S.r.l., whose registered offices are at S.S.275 Maglie-Leuca, zona PIP - Comparto B – 73020 San Cassiano di Lecce.
You may at any moment pursue your right in connection to the abovementioned holder, in compliance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we hereby attach:
"Legislative decree n.196/2003, Art. 7 (Right to accede to the personal data, as well as other rights):
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence/or not of personal data regarding him/her, even if the data themselves have not yet been registered, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to be informed about:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied to the processing carried out with electronic means;
- the identification details concerning the holder, the persons in charge and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom/which the personal data may be communicated or who/which may become aware of the said data in their capacity as designated representatives on Italian territory, persons in charge of processing or however appointed for the purpose.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the correcting, that is to say integration of the data when it is necessary for the person concerned;
- the crossing out, the anonymous transforming transformation or the freezing of the processed data not in accordance with the law, including the ones for which preservation is not necessary in connection to the aims for which the data had been submitted or subsequently processed;
- the statement that the operations as per letters a) and b) (as well as their contents) have been notified to the entities to whom/which the data were communicated or divulged, excepting the instance in which such accomplishment is not possible or involves manifestly disproportionate efforts in connection to the safeguarded right that has to be protected.
- The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of the personal data concerning him/her on legitimate grounds, even though the said data are relevant to the purpose of their being submitted;
- to the processing of the personal data concerning him/her in connection to the forwarding of advertising material or to direct sales, or for the carrying out of market research or of commercial communications."
Your data may be disclosed to the companies in our group, to service companies, special studies or companies providing support and advice, for the purposes mentioned above.